Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Pavel Chichikov! new links!

A new book from Pavel! Must get this now!

I ran across Pavel's poetry when I was in high school, and I've been reading him ever since. If I ever get over my spider/moth phobia and make friends with the insect kingdom, it will be his doing.

He also has a podcast. Maybe I should get me one of those.

* * *

I updated the links in my sidebar today. Are there any that you guys think I should add? This is your moment to agitate for your favorite arts-related blog!

Optime valeatis.

4 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Yes, yes, get yourself a podcast!

Austin said...

I can't wait to read it in the original Klingon.

Meredith said...

Hello, bro.

some guy on the street said...

Speaking of bro's, I had a nice time visiting mine this weekend. Won't have a chance again before Christmas break. :(

Austin: Prick us, do we not bleed pink yogurt?

Meredith: Sorry about that...